daisy background

Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer Bucket List

I'm determined to make this summer memorable! I decided that I'm going to make a small list of things to do at least once a week that I can remember forever! Here goes:

  • ride in a hot air balloon
  • visit a farmer's market
  • jump off the bridge at the Delta
  • go stargazing (somewhere I can actually see the stars!)
  • watch the sunrise from the mountains somewhere
  • have a bonfire night
  • see a drive in movie
  • go to an outdoor concert
  • go camping- it could be minor, like pitching a tent in my front yard 
  • go rock climbing
  • go to a carnival
  • release paper lanterns
  • spend a day in San Francisco- walk the golden gate bridge, eat in an authentic resturaunt... etc
I have so many more ideas but I think summer is too short for everything! So here's the few that I think are important to me. Tell me what you think! What's on your bucket list this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment